I am about to hire some voiceover artist for the following:
Him to Her and Her to Him Love Poem
- Poetry (Male) : 301 words
- Poetry (Female): 388 words
Male or Female:
3. Book Blurb (English): 305 words
4. Book Blurb (French): 318 words
5. Book Blurb (Spanish): (getting it translated next week)
6. Book Blurb (German): 317 words
7. Book Blurb (Japanese): 815 words
8. Book Blurb (Arabic): 558 words
9. Book Blurb (Russian): (need to hire a translator or a proofreader)
I’ve spent a significant amount of time looking over gigs. I’ve never ordered voiceover, so I need your help. I’m hoping to get it right the first time vice complaining later in the Ranting Pot.
Q1: I wanted sound/music to go along with the poetry. Should I order this separately from another seller or look for a seller that offers both?
Q2: Pardon my ignorance, but I noticed that some that offer DJ drops sound really good - especially the males. Is it a bad idea to ask them to record either the above.
Because I have no idea, ideally what is a reasonable price for some of the voice overs above?
And YES, I am aware this will be costly. Depending on the cost, I may just choose half.