Voiceover Request from Buyers

• 2 weeks later...

they could literally add a “rate/word” line based on what the buyer had to put in. So, required:budget. required:word count. A little math and I can see that they are paying “x for y”. Then if they were really wanting to cater to the sellers (lol…right…) they could let me filter for the amount that I’d work for. So if I want to work at a rate of .25 per word then I wouldnt even have to look at requests that were a waste of mine and the buyers time.

they could literally add a “rate/word” line based on what the buyer had to put in. So, required:budget. required:word count. A little math and I can see that they are paying “x for y”. Then if they were really wanting to cater to the sellers (lol…right…) they could let me filter for the amount that I’d work for. So if I want to work at a rate of .25 per word then I wouldnt even have to look at requests that were a waste of mine and the buyers time.

Hi Matt

Yes that’s a good suggestion too. I’d like to see them improve something like this.

Mike

Hi Matt

Yes that’s a good suggestion too. I’d like to see them improve something like this.

Mike

honestly, I believe that many buyers would take their order more seriously if they had to give those details. It would actually also be awesome if fiverr could say something like, “orders of this type (based on size/rate) typically find the best talent in this budget range” (with some proposed budget range)

but hey, i’m dreaming

Archived