All, as per my previous thread, I just sent a number of suggestions for improvement to Fiverr’s systems that will be passed onto the Fiverr product development team.
I thought it would also be useful if we, as sellers, voted on the areas most likely to improve our experience of using the platform particularly as it relates to the metrics and targets we are measured against.
With this in mind, I would be very grateful if you could fill in the poll below, with the following in mind:
Please read through the previous thread to understand what each of these options relates to or the Google Doc. Don’t vote on this poll until you read that thread and understand the options below.
Please only select the options that will provide the greatest quality improvements to you as a seller, and the buyers you provide services too. I would limit the number of options you choose to a maximum of five or six.
Note that this is only for quality improvements related to metrics and targets. Changes to algorithms, promoting gigs, and all the other factors, while important, are not the subject of this poll. if you have suggestions for those, please post them to the relevant part of the forum.
Thanks! Love you!
- Don’t Count Spam Communications in the Response Rate Measurement
- Let Sellers Set “Availability Times” and Only Measure Response Rates During Those Times
- Show Any Messages that Have Not Been Responded To Separately
- Email, Text, or Otherwise Notify a Seller Six Hours Before They Are Likely to Breach the 24 Hour Communication Period
- Limit the Number of Gig Multiples that Buyers Can Order
- Provide Gig Limits Separately for Different Gig Packages in Each Gig
- Protect Sellers When There is No Communication from the Buyer
- Allow Sellers to Not Accept Orders on Certain Gigs Before the Buyer Contacts Them
- Limit the Number of Modifications a Buyer Can Request.
- Make it Impossible for an Order to Be Placed in the Event That a Buyer Doesn’t Supply Any Order Details
- Allow Sellers X Number of Mutual Cancellations that Don’t Impact Order Completion Rate
- Provide an Option to Automatically Extend Delivery Time
- Provide More Detailed Analytics on Why We Are Not Meeting Fiverr Goals
- Ask Sellers to Take a Basic Competency Test