Waiting for Buyer Requirements: How to Cancel?

I have an order that was placed on April 25th that I cannot complete due to the buyer not submitting requirements. I found an article stating that the order can be canceled after 7 days without harming the seller, but I don’t know how to do this. Do I contact CS directly, or go through the resolution center? Is there any harm in letting it sit in an incomplete status?

Incomplete

When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is still required to submit the requested information for the seller to complete the order. The order status cannot be adjusted until the buyer replies to the seller’s instructions.

• As sellers , you can leave this section blank if you do not require any further information.
    You will also see an option to send a reminder to the buyer, to notify them to reply to the instructions.
  • A buyer will see a message indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.

Note: After a week has passed from the original date of the order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

• 1 year later...

Archived