Hey all! I’ve been browsing the forums and applying the tips I see. I haven’t been a seller very long, but it is still frustrating that I cannot get my first order. I know it is something every seller on every website experiences, but I’m at the point where I need some critique specific to my gigs. So far I have:
- Joined Facebook groups for Fiverr promotion
- Used promoted Pinterest pins, and made a genealogy board. I have also designed eye-catching educational pin-ad combos that link back to my gigs.
- Spread business by word of mouth to family and friends.
- Tried to make description, title, and keywords SEO friendly.
- Edited my posts frequently and stayed online on Fiverr to try to drive them up the search results.
- Had a custom logo designed to give my page credibility.
At this point I am wondering if there are just not many people using Fiverr for anything genealogy related (as opposed to graphic design or social media promotion?)
This is the link to my profile. https://www.fiverr.com/alyssabarstow?up_rollout=true
Anything glaringly wrong on my gigs, or just lack of patience?