Waiting for first order...please help me

nevvars

I’ve been using Fiverr for a week now. I’ve been reading these all tips to improve or etc. Can someone really help me to receive my first ever order? It’s so difficult to receive the first order, I’m aware of it but can’t really help it. Nothing will happen until a few people would try.

I’ve been using Fiverr for a week now. I’ve been reading these all tips to improve or etc. Can someone really help me to receive my first ever order? It’s so difficult to receive the first order, I’m aware of it but can’t really help it. Nothing will happen until a few people would try.

I’m aware of it but can’t really help it. Nothing will happen until a few people would try.

You’re… not trying. You’re waiting.

Stop waiting. Start doing. Be a Doer.

I’m aware of it but can’t really help it. Nothing will happen until a few people would try.

You’re… not trying. You’re waiting.

Stop waiting. Start doing. Be a Doer.

then please tell me something to improve myself.

I’d like to ask a question, aside from waiting, what have you done so far to get sales?

what have you done so far to get sales?

I’ve shared my gigs on social platforms, forums with other people who might need my service. I read a lot of stuff from experienced sellers. And right now I’m trying to get my gig image size perfect but wait. It seems it’s much easier for you to criticize rather than sharing knowledge.

thank you.

what have you done so far to get sales?

I’ve shared my gigs on social platforms, forums with other people who might need my service. I read a lot of stuff from experienced sellers. And right now I’m trying to get my gig image size perfect but wait. It seems it’s much easier for you to criticize rather than sharing knowledge.

thank you.

I’ve shared my gigs on social platforms, forums with other people who might need my service. I read a lot of stuff from experienced sellers. And right now I’m trying to get my gig image size perfect

I’m sorry if I came across as just being mean, but I wanted to check if you had done something before responding. I’ve seen way too many posts here about people complaining about getting orders while doing nothing.

It seems to me at least that you are doing the right thing so far, but I see that you are still rather new to Fiverr. For some people it took weeks or even months to get their first order, so it might take a while for you too.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with your gigs, but maybe the translation gig description is rather short??

Your Photoshop gig doesn’t really stand out that much either, if you had better

sample images it might work better. Photoshop editing gigs are veeeeeery competitive.

For your translation gig it might help if you create a video of yourself speaking in two languages, that will show that you are indeed capable of speaking both languages.

I’ve shared my gigs on social platforms, forums with other people who might need my service. I read a lot of stuff from experienced sellers. And right now I’m trying to get my gig image size perfect

I’m sorry if I came across as just being mean, but I wanted to check if you had done something before responding. I’ve seen way too many posts here about people complaining about getting orders while doing nothing.

It seems to me at least that you are doing the right thing so far, but I see that you are still rather new to Fiverr. For some people it took weeks or even months to get their first order, so it might take a while for you too.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with your gigs, but maybe the translation gig description is rather short??

Your Photoshop gig doesn’t really stand out that much either, if you had better

sample images it might work better. Photoshop editing gigs are veeeeeery competitive.

For your translation gig it might help if you create a video of yourself speaking in two languages, that will show that you are indeed capable of speaking both languages.

Thank you for answering and I will do my best to improve the parts you’ve mentioned, It’s okay actually, I hate waiting and doing absolutely nothing. I have lots of things to learn. For example, I just realized that all of my gig images look unsatisfying. And will work on those first.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for answering and I will do my best to improve the parts you’ve mentioned, It’s okay actually, I hate waiting and doing absolutely nothing. I have lots of things to learn. For example, I just realized that all of my gig images look unsatisfying. And will work on those first.

Thank you so much.

Be patient you will have your first sell soon.

I got my first order after one month.

Can somebody please tell me where can we share our gigs apart from facebook, google plus etc? I mean any specific forums?

Can somebody please tell me where can we share our gigs apart from facebook, google plus etc? I mean any specific forums?

You’re going to have to figure this out on your own – in relation to your own unique services. There is no one single answer that instantly provides customers or sales. Figure out who your target customers are, research to discover where they are located, and then go to those places and convince those target customers to hire you.

Being in business requires hard work. Being successful in business requires even harder work. Expecting an instant solution is the first step to failure. I don’t want to see you fail, so get started on your marketing research right away. The more you discover, the more you will know about how to reach out to your unique market.

You’re going to have to figure this out on your own – in relation to your own unique services. There is no one single answer that instantly provides customers or sales. Figure out who your target customers are, research to discover where they are located, and then go to those places and convince those target customers to hire you.

Being in business requires hard work. Being successful in business requires even harder work. Expecting an instant solution is the first step to failure. I don’t want to see you fail, so get started on your marketing research right away. The more you discover, the more you will know about how to reach out to your unique market.

@jonbaas Thank you for your guidance:)

Archived