Waiting for first order yet

superman751

I looked at your gig.

There is huge competition in your field of work and you need to consistently look on buyers requests - every hour. Submit as many requests as you can! Get in first!

Try and find 7 different things you can do in your line and make 7 gigs, not just one.

i had joined fiver 3 months ago still waiting for 1St order.check out my gig and give your suggestions for improvments.https://www.fiverr.com/share/EmVemD

waiting for 1St order.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Edit: Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

I looked at your gig.

There is huge competition in your field of work and you need to consistently look on buyers requests - every hour. Submit as many requests as you can! Get in first!

Try and find 7 different things you can do in your line and make 7 gigs, not just one.

Thanks for helpful sugesstion

hi, i’m a new seller myself although, i’ve done 8 orders in the past but wasn’t serious with fiverr. now im back. i checked your profile and i think the gig discription has too many grammatical errors and this can put off buyers.

Thanks for kind information i will check them out now!

Archived