Waiting for my first gig sell on fiverr

krsudu

Hello All,

I have been on fiverr for around a week. Please provide me some inputs to improve my gigs visibility so that I can have my first order.

Any kind of suggestion/ideas are welcome.

Thank you and excited to be here on fiverr.

My advice is to post more gigs, provide original photos and/or videos in your gig, and go check the buyer requests at

https://www.fiverr.com/users/YOUR USER NAME/requests

The more categories in which you’ve created gigs, the more types of buyer requests that you’ll see on this list. Find things you can do, and send cheap offers along with nice messages until you start getting more orders/messages.

Why wait for success, when you can go out and grab it!

Take some time to figure out who your target customers are. Then, research and figure out where those target customers are located. Once you know these two things, then you just need to go where those target customers can be found, and tell them about your gig services. Be creative, be confident, and see what works for you.

Sitting around, and waiting for things to happen is not a good business strategy.

Type UPYOUR in the forum search box, you’ll find a bunch of helpful information. ⬇️
👓

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

My advice is to post more gigs, provide original photos and/or videos in your gig, and go check the buyer requests at

https://www.fiverr.com/users/YOUR USER NAME/requests

The more categories in which you’ve created gigs, the more types of buyer requests that you’ll see on this list. Find things you can do, and send cheap offers along with nice messages until you start getting more orders/messages.

Thank you for the advice. Have you checked by gigs…do i need to make some changes in that.

Archived