Fiverr Community Forum

Waiting for my first Order and a chance to prove my Logo Design skills!

My Gig involves making a Professional Logo however I am new to Fiverr and therefore struggling to get my first Order.

Please go check it out:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/bw5gW

I am available to do any of the options in a day!

Make sure to message me if you have any questions !

Thanks for the time.

2 Likes

Just looking for a chance to prove myself to the buyers!

Hey guys, hoping to get a chance to prove myself to someone with my designs please!

This is against fiverr TOS.

3 Likes

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thank you for the comment! I’m still looking for my first order and a chance to prove myself!

Hi,

I think a change in your attitude might help; a little more proactiveness might help. “Waiting” NEVER helps. Take action.

The first thing for you to do would be to shift your focus from advertising on the forum to some targeted marketing. You do realize that a VAST majority of the forum users are fellow sellers, not prospective buyers who are interested in purchasing from you, right?

Targeted marketing doesn’t mean advertising your gigs on social media. That almost never helps. Instead, you need to locate your prospective buyers (buyers who are in the market looking for logos like the ones you design) and give them convincing reasons to purchase from you.

Second, do not “wait” for someone to give you a chance. Instead, you need to attract their attention by creating an excellent gig description and extensive portfolio sample logos that are an honest and accurate representation of what your buyers can expect from you. You NEED TO give them a compelling reason to purchase from you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for all the advice, I am already acting on some of these as I am not simply waiting round for a gig but am yet to receive one. Kind regards!