Fiverr Community Forum

Waiting for order received

I am waiting for received order long time…

2 Likes

I am not sure that your waiting can solve your problem. Try to be innovative and continuously experiment with your gig. It will help you to understand what your service means to the industry. Work on your imprecation and try to increase it. You can also apply buyer request. But the chance of getting an order from buyer requests is very low. At the end I can suggest you to not loose hope and working for somthing great happens . thank you

3 Likes

thanks to advising…:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You are welcome friend. :grinning::smiley:

I am also waiting for order.

1 Like

What are you doing while you’re waiting please?

You create flyers? Why not design one for yourself, promoting your gigs, and hand a few out to local businesses? Put together a slideshow of previous designs and put it up on YT?

Always lots to be done, even if I don’t get round to actually doing it myself! :wink:

@railavlu - you say you provide high quality results for your clients. Can’t you do whatever it is you do to produce high quality results for your gigs?

4 Likes

Nice tips… thanks a lot :grinning :+1::+1:

2 Likes

cant sit back and wait for an order, success does not work like that. you have to have a process of actions that you work through day by day and the product will come. focus on completing successful actions each day, research best gigs and update yours, BR, make contacts with fellow sellers for collaboration, etc and the first order will come.

2 Likes

just experiment on your gigs

3 Likes

Thank you dear. Nice to meet you. I will try my best to improve getting order as your suggestions.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions. I will do my best.

1 Like

3rd order completed without reviews. I have tensed for my next job when it will be come.

Very helpful, thanks

1 Like

you are most welcome.

1 Like