Waiting for order since 2 year

mujiranzan

check my patience on fiverr . how much i will wait , asked question himself.

then laugh and log out…

Say What? Yikes! 😲

ShockBaby.jpg.09195d2fd2634a1e84cb3f1b2839a133.jpg

What have you been doing all this time to market your gigs?

how much i will wait

You’ve waited two-years. I think it’s time to be productive and find ways to hustle.

What services are you offering? Maybe what you’re offering people are just not interested.

Is it one year or two years?

Hi, I’m MujiRanzan .I have been doing design and art for more than one year. I have a lot of experience working with brands and identities and building brand guidelines. I am a very focused designer that I develop visual result as desire of you. I will prepare guidelines for your brand developing logo. Items to consider: Brand Concept Logo Design Brand Visual Style Brand Typography Color Palette Logo Usage Logo Size Logo Normalization Brand Mood Board and more for you. Contact me an inbox & let’…

EDIT: Also, you have joined in July 2019, so it’s not even one year.

Is it one year or two years?

Hi, I’m MujiRanzan .I have been doing design and art for more than one year. I have a lot of experience working with brands and identities and building brand guidelines. I am a very focused designer that I develop visual result as desire of you. I will prepare guidelines for your brand developing logo. Items to consider: Brand Concept Logo Design Brand Visual Style Brand Typography Color Palette Logo Usage Logo Size Logo Normalization Brand Mood Board and more for you. Contact me an inbox & let’…

facepalm.jpg.fe8a1436923ec2c77b365f58690dcce7.jpg

Wow, things that make ya go hmm. 🥴

Archived