Waiting for the first order?!

simon_v1

Hello @simon_v1 🙂

I m checking your profile now. Well, nice to see you on Fiverr. You are really new here and first what i could recommend to you is patience!

Fiverr have a lot freelancers, and your work filed have big number of GIGs for sure. And that is same situation with almost every popular work field,

So, what you could do - Try to retype your GIGs. Use some keyword per GIG which describe the best. Place it in Title, Description and Tag.

Then, you need to use Skill Tests related to your Skills. In that way you will show potential client that you have knowledge in your work filed.

And sure, as @mahmudamitu said, buyer requests and Social media share! That circle you need to do every day.

Keep going and don’t give up!!! 🙂

Cheers

Hello @simon_v1 🙂

I m checking your profile now. Well, nice to see you on Fiverr. You are really new here and first what i could recommend to you is patience!

Fiverr have a lot freelancers, and your work filed have big number of GIGs for sure. And that is same situation with almost every popular work field,

So, what you could do - Try to retype your GIGs. Use some keyword per GIG which describe the best. Place it in Title, Description and Tag.

Then, you need to use Skill Tests related to your Skills. In that way you will show potential client that you have knowledge in your work filed.

And sure, as @mahmudamitu said, buyer requests and Social media share! That circle you need to do every day.

Cheers

nd sure, as @mahmudamitu said, buyer requests and Social media share!

What do you guys mean with “buyer requests”?

Do I need to buy other gigs or just contact other seller and not buy? And why? :thinking:

Hello @simon_v1 🙂

Cheers

Thanks for the detailed reply and will definitely folllow the advice. Really appreciated 😃

nd sure, as @mahmudamitu said, buyer requests and Social media share!

What do you guys mean with “buyer requests”?

Do I need to buy other gigs or just contact other seller and not buy? And why? :thinking:

Hi @cifranx

I mean to go on Buyer Requests part and send your offer for Requests which are shared there. YOu can find that here - https://prnt.sc/s56wcj

You don’t need as Seller to buy anything. Just need to create nice GIGs and Buyer Requests will appear related to your Skill.

Hope it is better explained now?

Cheers

Hi @cifranx

I mean to go on Buyer Requests part and send your offer for Requests which are shared there. YOu can find that here - https://prnt.sc/s56wcj

You don’t need as Seller to buy anything. Just need to create nice GIGs and Buyer Requests will appear related to your Skill.

Cheers

Thanks 🙂

you explained it very well.

Is it normal that no request is available for me?

hey, dear, be patient & keep sending buyer recquest every day,
You can follow these tips which will help you to get success

1. recharch you gig & create a killer gig with eye-catchting image
  2. use long tail url with many keywords, good title
  3. use the best seo keywords
  4. keep marketing twise a day on every social media & give time on fiverr forum regular,
    5, all time active on fiverr
    6, be patient & waiting for success,
    Hope it’s will be help you to get success
    Thanks

hey, dear, be patient & keep sending buyer recquest every day,

You can follow these tips which will help you to get success

1. recharch you gig & create a killer gig with eye-catchting image
  2. use long tail url with many keywords, good title
  3. use the best seo keywords
  4. keep marketing twise a day on every social media & give time on fiverr forum regular,

5, all time active on fiverr

6, be patient & waiting for success,

Hope it’s will be help you to get success

Thanks

Thanks for the tips 😃

• 4 months later...

Archived