Wanna do logo for me ? READ

roxahcroatia

What you need to do for me ?

1. I want to this be logo object ( I will deliver file after you accept job, just amateur sketch from adobe illustrator ( file is .ai ) maked by me. )

but I want to you of course design it, let it stay like this but

design it perfect, I really don’t need mistakes, you are designer you need to know what is your job,

it would be probably on white background on website. I don’t want some cartoon stupid logo for kids,

like some fiverr members do, I want professional work.
  • Color : Blue, Orange or Green make it specific not as others please. ( It would be good to you can make 3 examples)
  • Letter design : This is up to you. Logo name is unarmedarmy, suggest(not must to do) = to make letter “d” same color as object design. (Note: I want to attract professionals, don’t use existing font create new one)
  • Some good effects : Up to you.( Note: Don’t double anything just try to look more professional)
  • Logo have to be unique and creative. ( I don’t want to be same to any logo or on same idea cause I will protect it after you create and I will be only one own it )
  • Fix balance.
  • Revise & Add Finishing Touches.
  • Test it on computer screens, mobile and tablets. ( It must work in different scales and sizes)
  • Test product = ask your team and your family is that logo design what you created attractive. ( Not important )
  • It must be attractive on twitter, facebook, youtube, tumblr, instagram, when on some picture.
  • It must be able to stay on bussiness cards, email, marketing material, letterhead, website, documents. (versatility)
  • Clean up.
  • Create outlines.
  • CMYK color mode.

Note : DO NOT USE A BUILT IN GRAYSCALE CONVERTER!

Note : If you are doing sketch on paper please upload it also with other files.
  1. I want :
  • JPEG file.
  • PNG file.
  • AI file.
  • EPS file.
  • PSD file.
  • Vector File.
  • PNG file with transparent background.
  • Print file.

IMPORTANT ALL OF THESE FILES MUST BE HIGH QUALITY, 300dpi !
  1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS - IMPORTANT.
  2. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

You have 4-7 days to finish this logo I want work of an expert not amateur ( More than 4 years experience, english language, communication with me )!

You would be given :
  3. 10$ .
  4. Chance to work more with me if you show yourself as an expert what I need. (It would be for few weeks)
  5. Good communication via email or whatever you prefer.

Other business would be for and expert in : adobe illustrator, graphic designer ( header : very complex and hard job with many illustration and design, you will need a lot of experience

in adobe illustrator same as in graphic design, probably paying 25-35$ + continue to work with you )

More information after this job.

I post this here cause I can’t write these on requests too much text and sellers can’t see what I really need!

Note: Nothing of this can’t be changed.

Who ever is interestead for job pm me on fiverr.

Thank you for reading.

Hello ROXAHCROATIA,

I am willing to design your desired logo, i have many years of graphics experience and also know what kind of logo will be in vouge or in line with current trend. However with clear discription and provition of some informations i will ask you to make sure the logo suites the intent it is meant for, i can guarantee 99% satisfaction and you can even feed back if you have one or more extra additions or corrections to be made after i make your logo to perfect it. I look forward to serve you.

EVERWOWGIG

Hello ROXAHCROATIA,

I am willing to design your desired logo, i have many years of graphics experience and also know what kind of logo will be in vouge or in line with current trend. However with clear discription and provition of some informations i will ask you to make sure the logo suites the intent it is meant for, i can guarantee 99% satisfaction and you can even feed back if you have one or more extra additions or corrections to be made after i make your logo to perfect it. I look forward to serve you.

EVERWOWGIG

Wow. That’s a lot of requirements for $10 bucks. I’m glad I don’t want to design a logo for you.

I actually don’t do Logo design as a gig. But I do do it.

roxahcroatia said: you are designer you need to know what is your job,

Actually... being a professional designer doesn't mean you have to be able to read minds. I wish I could read minds. But alas... I'm but a simple normal person.

The design of anything requires both the thoughts and ideas of the designer and the person the Logo is being designed for. Like I said. Someone may be a pro at designing a Logo... but they still don't know how to read minds. LOL.

Good luck in your search.

And I wish even more good luck to anyone who tries to do this gig. LOL

Reply to @bigbadbilly: You probably didn’t read whole post, as I said “you are designer you need to know what is your job”, I am also designer lets say bit more than amateur, but brake my right fist and can’t finish my job as I want to do. There are whole details what I want in text what i post, every single detail for what I expect from you is written there. Yea it is a lot for, a 10$ but I offer a chance to continue work with me, I am creating a website for myself and I would need a lot of design works like a banners, headers, christmas logo, easter logo, picture designs, photoshop bussines etc. I offer that for you That mean you earn 10$ I leave you to do 7 days for a single logo that is much time to do my logo and others is it ? And logo object that is what is payed in every logo nothing else, here is already created just need design color, shape, etc., and text where is the problem for and expert designer? And lets say you make a perfect logo for me, next is banner, also 10$, next is header complex one you get lets say 40$, next, 2 logo for holidays 10$ per each, every picture design for website 5$, every photoshop work 5$, 10 buttons for web 10$, design my documents 5$, design my bussiness card 10$, etc. 100$+ from 1 costumer for only one time order, web goes well oh I said I must design some good pictures to attract people I need that designer who design my logo he is good bump more $$$ …

edit: I saw you are selling promotions I would againt take that from you all services you are offering in that gig why not I will promote my site and my social media site $$$ …

We should have a separate section on here for posts like this.

Something along the lines of…

I’M GOD AND I’LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO - YOU’LL SPEND 7 WEEKS ON IT (WITH ALL THE AMENDS I WILL HAVE) AND YOU’LL GET $10. LOADS OF WORK TO FOLLOW THOUGH!!! BECAUSE I AM GOD. AND I RULE THE WORLD!!! MWHA HA HA!!!

(Probably needs condensing somewhat). 🙂

You are exactly the type of client that makes my skin crawl.

Reply to @artworkking: not really I just want to designer can easier to this job so I make all details this is work for few hours not for 7 weeks xD I gave 7 days to designer can make it best of him and I offer more jobs after that where is the problem I don’t get it?

When I don’t deliver details then seller : aa no detail you are idiot I do your job and you don’t pay me bla bla bla when I get all details then is ooh so much job to do I want more money for what ? This is details for normal design not anything too much…

I appreciate every freelancer here on fiverr they have perfect ideas what I really love and I will buy em as soon as possible… I am client who know something of design and work in ai, ps etc… And I just get some detailed information …

Reply to @bigbadbilly @artworkking: Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this looks like a nightmare!

Let’s break it down.

1. Bad English (never good for trying to communicate specifics)

2. Lack of organization (how the heck could anyone follow those directions?)

3. Demanding tone

4. Asking for a money back guarantee up front signals trouble ahead

5. Offering to communicate via email, a violation of Fiverr TOS.

In the OP’s words, “Nothing of this can’t be changed.” LOL

Reply to @vainpaper:

1. This is people normal english in other countries easy to understand easy to follow just bad grammar … I am not article writer … I am not learning bussines english and I really don’t care I am playing games 11 years and I know what is english stop be so serious …
  2. Easy direction for those who know to do design I can follow this just my fist is broken and I can’t do anything.
  3. This is project of client not your project you are here to do what clients demand? Is that right ? I post bussiness you are not here to post critic on someone you are here to accept or decline job … I am normal person just write details ( demands ) to I want be done. As in every bussiness I am customer and you are seller I give demands you are listening.
  4. Yeah money back guarantee I don’t want to someone don’t do my demands and then expect to be paid just cause of that.
  5. Sending email is every message sent on internet via every program done include fiverr.

Ye I don’t want to you tell me price or smthg like that I have budget not you.

Reply to @roxahcroatia: I’m sorry, I just don’t feel like you should say you speak English when you clearly have issues with the language. This is a crucial thing when giving instructions for design, as they need to be specific and easy to understand.

Like what does this even mean:“Ye I don’t want to you tell me price or smthg like that I have budget not you.” ??? Mind-boggling.

Good luck finding someone brave enough to take on this horrific project for $10.

I’m really like your idea, because I can realize my idea, I want to make this post something like competition all designers will place their final result here so the buyers can see the best option and the best designer!

But I have some questions to you!

1. If the designer make letter “d” same color as object design it will probably not Fix the balance because unarmedarmy has 11 letters and the “d” is 7th not 6th to divide in 2 symmetrical parts so it’s asymmetric design because the length is also not the same! And what is the idea behind the “d”? so you want to make it focal point of design?

2. Test it on computer screens, mobile and tablets. - Web sites are testing on different screens, but not logos 🙂 the only test for logo is it recognizable or can you scale it to print on pen or other small place!

3.It must be attractive on twitter, facebook, youtube, tumblr, instagram, - 🙂 how you are going measure that? if the logo is good it will be attractive everywhere!

3. CMYK color mode. - JPG, PNG formats is for using on web and they save information only in rgb, cmyk used in print!!!

4. AI, EPS files are vector files and they based on mathematical equation so there is no pixels it means that they can’t be in dpi(dots per inch)

Archived