Fiverr Community Forum

Wanna know how to get details about Fiverr?

Hi, Everyone! Heartiest Greetings from me.

This is my Fiverr account [ https://www.fiverr.com/jannatsolution?]
I have little knowledge About Fiverr. wanna learn about Like

How to conversion with my first buyer?
How can I understand my client’s mind what he wants actually?
How can Fiverr work in the backend and frontend? Their activities how can they handle millions of buyers and sellers, how can manage all of the things?

I know just every rule of Fiverr but I wanted to know about Fiverr details.

Note: I got my first order yesterday from this gig: [ https://www.fiverr.com/share/Pw726E ]
Normally I just managed him but I’m not satisfied, I’m scared if he avoids me or others? Because I’m new so that’s why I thought I need help from others about how to converse with my clients. How can I satisfy them at all?

Please suggest me any kind of sources wherever I learn more and more about Fiverr.

Thanks and loves in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think that you need to know about Fiverr’s backend process. The thing you need to know about as a newbie, is the Fiverr’s TOS. You should read fiverr terms and conditions so that you can be safe because fiverr is very strict on any voilation. Every crime has the death penalty on Fiverr :joy:

Be confident while dealing with the client and gather the details as much as you can from the client before starting the work

Not at all that, I want to know just how can they handle us both buyers and sellers, it’s just a curiosity that I want to know.
Anything knowing isn’t a crime am I right?
For Example, I love my country that’s why I have some curiosity creating it’s normal. I just to know about my country’s background what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. If I know everything then I creating myself one of the confident citizens.

Thanks for your comment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait for the reply It is awaiting for approval :slightly_smiling_face: