Fiverr Community Forum

Want FREE animation video for one of your gig?

Hello :slight_smile:
I won’t take much of your time so I 'll come to the main point. Although I am experienced in what I am doing but as I am new on Fiverr so I am offering one FREE animation video for your gig. You can message me link of your gig on fiverr (https://www.fiverr.com/share/2KN4we) and I will create an animation video for you.

If you like that video then I can make 2 more videos for your for just $5. You must be thinking “WHY I am doing this?” … As I am new on fiverr so all I am focusing on is to complete my first 10 orders and ofcourse, after that I will have to charge normal price which is more than $5 per order, if we see how much work I have to put in for 1 animation video :slight_smile:

Feel Free to Contact :slight_smile:
Peace!

6 Likes

Hmm why not. I send you a message :wink:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: will deliver as soon as I complete your video

Okay, how do I order? There’s no way of getting a free package.

1 Like

You can just send me the link of your gig on my fiverr profile and I will send you video in message when I will complete it. Please keep in mind it might take upto 24 hours to complete this video but I am sure you will like the quality :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just sent you a message

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I hope you will be safe<3

1 Like

That’s really generous of you. @zohabalee :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great i appricate as a pakistani wish you all the best.

1 Like

Thanks Brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zohabalee I’ve just had mine delivered, you did a great job. Welldone.

1 Like

Your Welcome @zohabalee

1 Like

i think you are student of adress farooq?

@afzaldesigner78 he is in my fb list but i am not his student, yet

1 Like

ok great wish you all the best.

1 Like

Thanks brother! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just received the video. And, it looks amazing. Thanks brother. :star_struck:

1 Like

I am glad you liked it :slight_smile: