Want my LEVEL 2 seller badge back!

opudx18

According to fiverr previous rules i had gained level 2 seller. After the update without meeting the requirements i had the level 2 seller badge. But After falling my “order complete” rate i have loose my level 2 seller badge as well as my level 1 seller badge. I have meet all the requirement for level 1 seller. But can i get level 2 seller badge without meeting the requirements?

You can get your level 1 back in a few days if you meet all the requirements, and then level 2 in July - good luck! 🌞

Hi, But according to fiverr new rule i have not meet the requirements for level 2 seller badge yet.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, But according to fiverr new rule i have not meet the requirements for level 2 seller badge yet.

not meet the requirements for level 2 seller badge yet

But you said you’d been level 2 previously?

If you get level 1 later this week,and then maintain the same standards for July - you should get your level 2 back again?

All the best with it!

not meet the requirements for level 2 seller badge yet

But you said you’d been level 2 previously?

If you get level 1 later this week,and then maintain the same standards for July - you should get your level 2 back again?

All the best with it!

Yes i had level 2 seller badge. So if i can maintain the same standards for July I can get my level 2 seller badge?

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes i had level 2 seller badge. So if i can maintain the same standards for July I can get my level 2 seller badge?

I think so - if you fulfill all the requirements then.

Same happened to me - level 2, then 1, then no level, then level 1 then back to 2.

you’re welcome. Sorry to be a bit hars, but reality is like that.

Once you meet requirements to level up, you will level up.

If not, than not.

Are you sure about that? But i had the level 2 seller badge for 3 months. 😦

Guest offlinehelpers

Are you sure about that? But i had the level 2 seller badge for 3 months. 😦

I had it for over 3 years, still got dropped.

Get back to level 1 and then 2 and you’ll be fine! 🌞

I had it for over 3 years, still got dropped.

Get back to level 1 and then 2 and you’ll be fine! 🌞 I was so depressed about this matter. Now i am feeling so released!

Wish you all the best for your fiverr career 😊

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you for the information 🙂 I was so depressed about this matter. Now i am feeling so released!

Your’e very welcome - I’ve got no hearts left I’m afraid. 💜

You too! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

If OP does not have $2000 in all time sales can she still level up to level 2 in July since she has previously been a level 2? :thinking:

Don’t know - I asked a similar question in a different thread earlier. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

I thought 💭 I had read that somewhere.

From here:

I’ve already achieved a top level, but I didn’t earn the new amount required for my level. Will I be demoted?

Don’t worry, doers—in the updated system, an existing seller cannot be demoted just because the earning isn’t as required in the updated terms. As long as you maintain your response rate, deliver complete orders on time, and continue to receive good ratings, you will keep your current level. You’ll be only demoted if you are unable to meet these standards—and in order to be promoted back up, you’ll need to meet the earnings standards again

Speaking from experience:

Forget the badges. lvl1, 2, x, TRS, who cares…

Focus on delivering quality work on time with a little extra touch.
Now that is what really matters and what will boost your sales. Badges are just here to guide you in the right direction or just show achievement, but will not give you more sales. YOU will give yourself more sales, not the badge. I believe you can have a TRS badge and earn less than a lvl2 seller and be a lvl 1 seller that earns more than a lvl 2 seller.

It’s life in the real world…if you don’t meet the requirements then you won’t get the thing that requires the requirments.

It’s life in the real world…if you don’t meet the requirements then you won’t get the thing that requires the requirments.

Fiverr wasn’t always that way. Demotions didn’t exist unless they were approved by CS over terrible seller behavior. Now demotions are automatic regardless of circumstances.

Speaking from experience:

Forget the badges. lvl1, 2, x, TRS, who cares…

Focus on delivering quality work on time with a little extra touch.

Now that is what really matters and what will boost your sales. Badges are just here to guide you in the right direction or just show achievement, but will not give you more sales. YOU will give yourself more sales, not the badge. I believe you can have a TRS badge and earn less than a lvl2 seller and be a lvl 1 seller that earns more than a lvl 2 seller.

Well they so give you more sales because they give you more exposure on Fiverr. Other people will not know your extra touch on your work. The badge gives you more reliability. But I agree with what you’re saying. I always add an extra touch to every order but it’s I important to have the badges and you will get few impressions if you don’t have a level. When I was a New seller, I barely got any people contacting me. Now I have people every day contacting me with a high priced order because I get more coverage being a level one seller.

Archived