Fiverr Community Forum

Want my LEVEL 2 seller badge back!

According to fiverr previous rules i had gained level 2 seller. After the update without meeting the requirements i had the level 2 seller badge. But After falling my “order complete” rate i have loose my level 2 seller badge as well as my level 1 seller badge. I have meet all the requirement for level 1 seller. But can i get level 2 seller badge without meeting the requirements?

2 Likes

no

Summary

i’m sorry, but that’s how it works

5 Likes

:frowning: Thank you for your comment.

You can get your level 1 back in a few days if you meet all the requirements, and then level 2 in July - good luck! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hi, But according to fiverr new rule i have not meet the requirements for level 2 seller badge yet.

you’re welcome. Sorry to be a bit hars, but reality is like that.
Once you meet requirements to level up, you will level up.
If not, than not.

3 Likes

But you said you’d been level 2 previously?

If you get level 1 later this week,and then maintain the same standards for July - you should get your level 2 back again?

All the best with it!

Yes i had level 2 seller badge. So if i can maintain the same standards for July I can get my level 2 seller badge?

I think so - if you fulfill all the requirements then.

Same happened to me - level 2, then 1, then no level, then level 1 then back to 2.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? But i had the level 2 seller badge for 3 months. :frowning:

I had it for over 3 years, still got dropped.

Get back to level 1 and then 2 and you’ll be fine! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information :slight_smile: I was so depressed about this matter. Now i am feeling so released!

Wish you all the best for your fiverr career :blush:

1 Like

Your’e very welcome - I’ve got no hearts left I’m afraid. :purple_heart:

You too! :sunny:

3 Likes
Summary

i’m sorry, but that’s how it works

That’s super cool! is there a list of markdown\html applicable to this forum anywhere?

2 Likes

these are all I know:

1 Like

haha, I should have known it was somewhere right in the interface. went hunting through the source code to figure out how the dropdown thing worked

1 Like

If OP does not have $2000 in all time sales can she still level up to level 2 in July since she has previously been a level 2? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t know - I asked a similar question in a different thread earlier. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I thought :thought_balloon: I had read that somewhere.

Unfortunately, no. To reach a level you need to have all stats on green. No previous badge will help with that…

1 Like