Want some help about my new gig

matilda1786

Guest thingymajiggy

I’ve taken a quick look at your gig. Two things you should fix are:

• You’re offering creative writing services, yet the quote you’ve used for your gig image is not your own work. Surely you should be able to come up with something yourself.

• You need to check the spelling and grammar in your profile description and your gig description; “I can create a content” does not make sense, for example.

• You’re offering creative writing services, yet the quote you’ve used for your gig image is not your own work. Surely you should be able to come up with something yourself.

• You need to check the spelling and grammar in your profile description and your gig description; “I can create a content” does not make sense, for example.

@thingymajiggy thank you for your help.

You need to check the spelling and grammar in your profile description and your gig description; “I can create a content” does not make sense, for example.

Further to this, I would consider looking at the format of your gig description. Use bullet points etc to make reading your gig description easier for potential buyers.

Good luck 🙂

You need to check the spelling and grammar in your profile description and your gig description; “I can create a content” does not make sense, for example.

Further to this, I would consider looking at the format of your gig description. Use bullet points etc to make reading your gig description easier for potential buyers.

Good luck 🙂

appreciate your help thank you.

Archived