Want suggestion from my Fiver's brother

crystalwork_2

This previous month I got 8 order, and my average selling price is 40+. And I got 6 reviews 5 reviews are 5 star. And last rating is 4.3. average review is 4.9. So my gig was 4th page. after completing last order I don’t get any order from 1 month and my gig gone to the 7th page. I am always active. My question is- When I was new seller I got 8 order after 2 month, but now I have order. Why it’s happening? and my gig going down, also click and Impression.

This previous month I got 8 order, and my average selling price is 40+. And I got 6 reviews 5 reviews are 5 star. And last rating is 4.3. average review is 4.9. So my gig was 4th page. after completing last order I don’t get any order from 1 month and my gig gone to the 7th page. I am always active. My question is- When I was new seller I got 8 order after 2 month, but now I have order. Why it’s happening? and my gig going down, also click and Impression.

also click and Impression.

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

Archived