Want to block buyer

im_zainmalik

I want to block buyer he give me a order for messaging app and then he added more specifications every day when and he did not want to cancelled the order so i want to block him but before blocking him i want to know if i will block him can he able to cancelled the order and giving me the review? because i dont want he will can give me review.

I think you should contact Fiverr before blocking him. Tell them your side of the issue and they will help you sort the problem. As you have an open order you cant just block him. He will still be able to give you a review i think.

i already report that person profile with order id to fiver and request to cancel the order

A buyer can’t force an order to complete unless you deliver. Don’t deliver anything and keep insisting on the cancelation, eventually it will be canceled.

A cancelled order doesn’t allow the buyer to leave a review.

this order is in revision i already delivered the order but he still adding other specification

this order is in revision i already delivered the order but he still adding other specification

If the order is in revision, the buyer can’t close it. So just keep insisting on the cancelation. If they never accept, you can keep it in that state forever, pretty much.

512463292_Screenshot2020-11-08at15_32_28.thumb.png.7ca35df93b43cfa239f744705a32365f.png
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 15.32.281906×260 41.1 KB

Archived