Want to change my username but can't

rkitfirm

I can’t change my account username. If I want to change, only one option that is to close your account. I already earned $4. For that Fiverr telling me, first withdraw your money then deactivate or close your account.
Actually, i am working on the Design category & my user name is dataentryarmy. It’s really not relevant with my gigs. Have there any option to change the username without closing the account.
Please show me the way.
Kindly Regards,
Robiul Karim

I agree with @imagination7413 said.

I see so many newbies here with “seo” or “wp_expert” in their user names but what really scores you the big points is the work you do.

You can call yourself anything with “seo” or “wp” in your user name, but if you suck at the service your user name hints at, it won’t matter what you call yourself because to Buyers your name is mud.

I agree with @imagination7413 said.

I see so many newbies here with “seo” or “wp_expert” in their user names but what really scores you the big points is the work you do.

You can call yourself anything with “seo” or “wp” in your user name, but if you suck at the service your user name hints at, it won’t matter what you call yourself because to Buyers your name is mud.

That means I can continue with this account. Here username will not impact to get an order.

Its not possible brother. You can create new account for & pickup the name you want 😊

Yes, understand. Even I tried to delete this account but can’t, reason was $4 in my account. However I will continue with this account & Let’s see again what happened then? Thanks @azmain7

Yes, understand. Even I tried to delete this account but can’t, reason was $4 in my account. However I will continue with this account & Let’s see again what happened then? Thanks @azmain7

You can’t delete this. You can deactivated this account (Customer Support). User name is not a big deal I think. So I think you can continue with this bro.

I can’t change my account username. If I want to change, only one option that is to close your account. I already earned $4. For that Fiverr telling me, first withdraw your money then deactivate or close your account.

Actually, i am working on the Design category & my user name is dataentryarmy. It’s really not relevant with my gigs. Have there any option to change the username without closing the account.

Please show me the way.

Kindly Regards,

Robiul Karim

Hei bro , username doesn’t matter .Do your work perfectly,sales become high

if you provide the better services for your claint ,your user name is less importent to your buyers. I’m not saying that user name is not importrent, but we saw that there is no way to change username, so I think you should continue with your current user name, hopefully no problem will happen. Thank you.

Actually, one of my friends did a username chance back in 2015. the only way to do it contact customer support and ask them to deactivate your account. All your feedback and gigs will be gone, and you’ll get a fresh start. I don’t recommend doing that. Username nothing to do with your sales success on Fiverr. You can improve your skills and make some more qualifications.

is 20 characters relevant to changing username? Have there anyone of fiverr team. Can anyone please let me know, how can i communicate with fiverr account team.

is 20 characters relevant to changing username?

No. @enunciator was referring to he had to type 20 characters to get his post here in the forum to post.

His answer of “No, there isn’t” stands - there are no options. Just keep your name and continue to work on your Gigs.

GG

Archived