Fiverr Community Forum

Want to create another Account for my wife in same Computer

Hi guys, Need help someone expert on Fiverr Community rules. I have a problem, My wife is a Digital marketer. She wants to create a new Fiverr account on my computer. I am a Graphic Designer and I have a Fiverr account on this computer. If she creates this account on the same computer and browses. Than Have any problem with me? Or hamper my account?
Thank you…
Regards
miftahulartzone

8 Likes

Each person can only have one account. Talk to CS, and as long as both have your own verified Identities (ID proof, phone number, paypal account), it shouldn’t be a problem to share a computer.

4 Likes

Thank you for give me the information

2 Likes

Hey
How are you?
Good day, your question is very important and Fiver also provide a clear solution for that., There is no problem in being able to create two accounts from the same computer. But remember…

You can’t use the same payment method
You can’t work on the same topic
You can’t hire one person and take reviews
Thank you

3 Likes

no.you can not create other account in same computer Ip…

2 Likes

Thank you so much. She is a digital marketer and She use another payment method.

2 Likes

No problem, its allow fiverr.

2 Likes

Ip is not matter, you can consult Fiverr support.

2 Likes

So I have no problem to create another account?

1 Like

when you create another account in Same Pc than fiverr community will banned your id .So be carefull to create same pc and another account .

1 Like

Suggest you get permission from Customer Support as previously advised by @visualstudios

Otherwise both accounts risk being banned.

2 Likes

No problem you can without any hesitation.

1 Like

May not possible to use dual accounts. Contact support team on fiverr

1 Like

Hello all are fiverr freinds …
Hope all be cleared.,…

1 Like

1 Like

Get CS informed and that might be allowed. Both account might eventually get banned if you use them on same device. So to be on the safe side, get a laptop for your wife and run both account independently

1 Like

CS have already responded to your enquiry as can be seen from the screenshot you attached. They clearly did not approve of it, which was to be expected for obvious reasons. Hence, going ahead to open another account for your wife on the same PC will automatically put both accounts at risk.

1 Like