Want to edit Gig

afrinprima

Please only edit gig when you have some order in Queue. Then when you will delivery, it will recover you from effect of low rating and impression. But when you don’t have order, and you edit your gig, then your gig rating will surely fall from present rating.

Thanks.

Then when you will delivery, it will recover you from effect of low rating and impression.

Is that true?!

Amazing if it works, I Will try it.

Then when you will delivery, it will recover you from effect of low rating and impression.

Is that true?!

Amazing if it works, I Will try it.

Yes, I learn it from seniors and Top rated seller in fiverr. The orders will recover you from low impression at the time of delivery. And we all know one thing clearly that, the gigs which got orders, that gigs stay at beginning pages of fiverr. I think you can try that. Also I am taking preparation to that.

Thanks @bumblepixco

Yes, I learn it from seniors and Top rated seller in fiverr. The orders will recover you from low impression at the time of delivery. And we all know one thing clearly that, the gigs which got orders, that gigs stay at beginning pages of fiverr. I think you can try that. Also I am taking preparation to that.

Thanks @bumblepixco

Thanx, will try this for sure. :v:t3:

Ping : @rhasandesigner

Please only edit gig when you have some order in Queue. Then when you will delivery, it will recover you from effect of low rating and impression. But when you don’t have order, and you edit your gig, then your gig rating will surely fall from present rating.

Thanks.

Thanks for your valuable feedback…

I will definitely try this method

• 1 month later...

Never edit your gig title. Because when you post a gig it makes a link of your gig and your first title will be in the link but when you want to change your gig title or keys words and you change it, then only one thing will be the change that is your title and keywords but the link will be the same it will not change and this makes confuse to fiverr.com team and your gig will not rank it will be so down. no clicks, no impressions, not order. 🙂

Never edit your gig title. Because when you post a gig it makes a link of your gig and your first title will be in the link but when you want to change your gig title or keys words and you change it, then only one thing will be the change that is your title and keywords but the link will be the same it will not change and this makes confuse to fiverr.com team and your gig will not rank it will be so down. no clicks, no impressions, not order. 🙂

Thanks for your helpful feedback?

Archived