Fiverr Community Forum

Want to get back overall Rating

Help, please…

In my 7th order, I got a 4-star review. For this, my profile shows overall a 4.9-star review…Now, I want to get back the overall 5star rating…How can I achieve again overall 5 star rating in my profile?
Note: from 1 to 6 orders, I got 5-star rating in all orders.

2 Likes

help please…need help

You would have to get more 5-star reviews so that the average goes back up to 5 stars!

2 Likes

Yeahh.i already done…In my profile shown that 5 star now,but when I click preview as public then it shown 4.9 star ,why?

mzmasud,
True. This is the only solution to be.

1 Like

That could be a bug or a glitch! Maybe you should contact Fiverr Customer Support!

When I look at your profile, I see a 4.9 star rating!

2 Likes

Yeahh.i already done…In my profile shown that 5 star now,but when I click preview as public then it shown 4.9 star ,why?

yeah,But when i see my profile it shows that 5 star but publicly it is shown that 4.9 star,I’m very depressed

mzmasud,
Just complete 2/3 orders of 5 ratings, you will see that your overall ratings are 5 again

1 Like

completed brother…But it is still 4.9 star

mzmasud,
Just keep patience. And wait for the next evaluation.

1 Like

that means it will be change within next December 15

mzmasud,
I think so.

1 Like

With 5 more 5-star reviews your overall rating will be 4.952 so should show as 5 stars avg on your public profile. It might also with 4 more depending on how Fiverr rounds (if they round 4.95 up).

1 Like

that means, you want to say that, If I get 5 more order with 5 star review, then my profile will be shown 5 star in public mood…right?

Yes as far as I know that’s correct.

1 Like

thankssss brother…hope it will be work

1 Like