Fiverr Community Forum

Want to get lacoste shirt for $5 ? Check out my gig

Yes you read that right. I’ll send you brand new lacoste men’s polo shirt with tags for $5. RRP. is 40$+

How it can be so cheap?

I’m experienced wholeseller and power seller on ebay. I directly buy large quantities from manufacturers and sell them to retailers. Here I’d like to sell my products at wholesell price to public.

Very Important Notice: Please don’t buy multiple quantities to resell later. This price is for you to wear and enjoy this product not to resell it. The quantity is low in stock and I want as many individuals as possible to enjoy this product. So, I accept only one order from one account!

I don’t sell this products at this price on Ebay as there are many retailers who make a living out of this and I don’t wan’t to ruin their business. So this offer is only available on fiverr and only for fiverr comunity.

All sizes and 7 colours available for now. I’ll update this description if some of them get out of stock.

Shipping&Handling

We ship out within 3 business days and you get the product within 2-3 weeks depanding where you live.

Returns:

I accept all returns within 14 days from the day you get your order and issue you full refund

Questions contact me.