Want to get more knowledge about fiverr

amaizach

Hello, i am not new here on fiverr. I’ve made an account on fiverr in 2017 late and left fiverr at the starting months of 2018 due to lack of knowledge about fiverr and some other issues.I had done around 11 orders then.Now I am back on fiverr and really want to bring it on. About a month ago i started using fiverr again , i am right now in editing phase of my gigs.
I am a professional Digital marketing manager/ Graphic designer and content creator with 5 years of experience.I have got 1 order now which i did well.
Help me out with my gig , let me know if you think it need any kind of changes or modifications.
https://www.fiverr.com/amaizach/fulfill-high-quality-banner-needs

Money-back guarantees are never a good idea.
(Please see (DES) point 1 for reasoning.)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

There are a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section too.

For your ‘cartoon vector’ gig, it would be better to offer side-by-side examples.

Money-back guarantees are never a good idea.

(Please see (DES) point 1 for reasoning.)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

There are a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section too.

For your ‘cartoon vector’ gig, it would be better to offer side-by-side examples.

What is side by side examples?

Hello, i am not new here on fiverr. I’ve made an account on fiverr in 2017 late and left fiverr at the starting months of 2018 due to lack of knowledge about fiverr and some other issues.I had done around 11 orders then.Now I am back on fiverr and really want to bring it on. About a month ago i started using fiverr again , i am right now in editing phase of my gigs.

I am a professional Digital marketing manager/ Graphic designer and content creator with 5 years of experience.I have got 1 order now which i did well.

Help me out with my gig , let me know if you think it need any kind of changes or modifications.

https://www.fiverr.com/amaizach/fulfill-high-quality-banner-needs

The gig description says “You don’t need o rush to…” - maybe it needs to be “to”?

Archived