Want to get more order

riajurrahman

Dear, only one way to promote a GIG or post, SHARE the proper place.

Please don’t call me “dear”. That is a word reserved for family and close loved ones. It is considered bad form in Western cultures to address people you do not know by this term.

Please don’t call me “dear”. That is a word reserved for family and close loved ones. It is considered bad form in Western cultures to address people you do not know by this term.

That is a word reserved for family and close loved ones. It is considered bad form in Western cultures to address people you do not know by this term.

You might want to tell that to this guy 😄

Plus I think you aren’t the one he called “Dear” 🙂

That is a word reserved for family and close loved ones. It is considered bad form in Western cultures to address people you do not know by this term.

You might want to tell that to this guy 😄

Plus I think you aren’t the one he called “Dear” 🙂

Mr. Gold is a character in a television show. And, for the record, he DOES know the characters he calls “Deary”. He knows them quite well.

Calling someone “dear” in a business or forum setting, where you don’t know the person you are talking with, is not culturally appropriate. The term, “dear”, when addressing a person, is a familial term. My wife calls me, “dear”. Random Fiverr users do not have that honor.

Mr. Gold is a character in a television show. And, for the record, he DOES know the characters he calls “Deary”. He knows them quite well.

Calling someone “dear” in a business or forum setting, where you don’t know the person you are talking with, is not culturally appropriate. The term, “dear”, when addressing a person, is a familial term. My wife calls me, “dear”. Random Fiverr users do not have that honor.

Woah. I was just kidding 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Writing “Dear Sir/Madam” is a formal, and entirely proper way to address formal business correspondence – in writing. In this case, “Dear” is an action word (akin to “to whom it may concern”).

Saying, “thank you, dear” to a random stranger can actually be insulting, because, in this case, “dear” is being used as a familiar word of affection that defines a personal relationship (that doesn’t exist).

Unless your wife, husband, or spouse is on the Fiverr forums, and you are talking to him/her, no one should be referring to anyone here as “dear”.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m pretty sure you’re not the one who he referred to as “Dear”

Yes. He appears to have been referring to me. His comment triggered a “someone has responded to your comment” response flag on my forum account.

Unless there’s some bug in the forum (which I doubt) @ajommahmud was responding to me.

If you need evidence, if you look at his forum account page, his only “MOST REPLIED TO” listing is me. One reply… replied to me.

Please don’t assume. I am aware of how this forum works. 😉

Hi,

You asked how to get more orders, Right?

You have to promote yourself then. Try to use more buyer requests. I hope this month has low sales for everyone. Also, you can message your previous buyers to ask if they have any works. Also you can reduce your prices little bit and keep a message for buyers.

Well, regardless of whom he may or may not have been directly responding to, my comments about the use of the word “dear”, in referring to someone you do not know, remain.

I should note, though, it was actually you who chose to make this entire “dear” issue a discussion. My original “do not call me dear” comment was nothing more than a cautionary note, and not originally intended to be the spark for a protracted discussion about the meaning of “dear” in random conversations. 😉

Hi,

You asked how to get more orders, Right?

You have to promote yourself then. Try to use more buyer requests. I hope this month has low sales for everyone. Also, you can message your previous buyers to ask if they have any works. Also you can reduce your prices little bit and keep a message for buyers.

It’s also helpful comment. Thank you so much

Writing “Dear Sir/Madam” is a formal, and entirely proper way to address formal business correspondence – in writing. In this case, “Dear” is an action word (akin to “to whom it may concern”).

Saying, “thank you, dear” to a random stranger can actually be insulting, because, in this case, “dear” is being used as a familiar word of affection that defines a personal relationship (that doesn’t exist).

Unless your wife, husband, or spouse is on the Fiverr forums, and you are talking to him/her, no one should be referring to anyone here as “dear”.

Imagine being called “beautiful” by some 80 year old guy who is giving you sexy eyes. I much prefer “Dear” after being catcalled by guys so often 😂

Then again, as soon as people call me “Dear” I often call them “Babycakes” or “Honeysuckle” to throw them off.

Hi, Follow the instructions below, it works for me

1. Send 10 buyer requests everyday, may be you will not get orders but your gig will boost for sure.
  2. the communication with buyer should be frankly and sometimes use emoji.
  3. Message previous clients for new projects.
  4. use relevant tags and title.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Hi, Follow the instructions below, it works for me

1. Send 10 buyer requests everyday, may be you will not get orders but your gig will boost for sure.
  2. the communication with buyer should be frankly and sometimes use emoji.
  3. Message previous clients for new projects.
  4. use relevant tags and title.

Thanks

thank you so much. 🙂

I appriciate

Archived