Want to get my first order?

developerimran

Hey there,
you should try several other approaches then,
maybe reword your gig’s titles, make the main picture visually appealing, check your buyer requests, share your gigs on social media ( constructively, don’t just spam ) and most importantly stay patient.
If possible, try to beat your competition price-wise,
Good luck

Hey there,

you should try several other approaches then,

maybe reword your gig’s titles, make the main picture visually appealing, check your buyer requests, share your gigs on social media ( constructively, don’t just spam ) and most importantly stay patient.

If possible, try to beat your competition price-wise,

Good luck

Thank you so much for your suggestion.I will try.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

You can share your gigs different social media, its called gig marketing. try to active 24/7 in fiverr. I hope you will get an order as soon. Best of luck

You can share your gigs different social media, its called gig marketing.

Unfortunately, no, it isn’t. Sharing links on social media, where only your friends will see those links, it a lot closer to spam than anything else. Marketing requires you to study, research, and analyse your target customers, and then find ways to connect to those customers and convince them to hire you.

try to active 24/7 in fiverr.

Sitting around on Fiverr, doing nothing, is not going to guarantee any sales.

You can share your gigs different social media, its called gig marketing.

Unfortunately, no, it isn’t. Sharing links on social media, where only your friends will see those links, it a lot closer to spam than anything else. Marketing requires you to study, research, and analyse your target customers, and then find ways to connect to those customers and convince them to hire you.

try to active 24/7 in fiverr.

Sitting around on Fiverr, doing nothing, is not going to guarantee any sales.

Thanks Jonbaas for your best suggestion.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Ow it’s a great suggestion for me.Thank you so much for your best best suggestion.

Archived