Most sellers will say that you should go for buyer request but I suggest you to do proper work on your gigs. It’s essential to attract the buyer to buy your gig.
- There are some essentials that you should follow to make your gig more attractive.
- You should have a gig video. it will help you to interact with buyers more easily and they can trust you.
- Your gig images should be attractive clear and in proper size.
- I suggest you niche down yourself if you simply go for logo design, I think there are very fewer chances that you will get orders in the first 10 to 20 days. For example, if you simply write your title “I will do logo design”, there is very high competition. I suggest you go for like, “I will do minimalist and modern logo design” there will be higher chances that buyer will contact you because there is less competition.
- Your first two lines of description should be keyword rich. I usually see gigs written, “please contact me first”. I think you are not giving a good impression to the buyer.
- Most sellers ignore the power of FAQs. I suggest you use maximum FAQ so that you can answer your frequently asked questions and get higher positions in Fiverr search engine.
These were some simple steps to improve your gigs on Fiverr, if you implement it wisely and correctly, I am sure that you can get orders within 7 to 10 days. I also suggest you use a buyer request option as much as you can.
I hope this will help all new sellers on here!
Wish you the best of luck, keep up the good work.