Want to get your first order? Read this!

ecom_amanda

Most sellers will say that you should go for buyer request but I suggest you to do proper work on your gigs. It’s essential to attract the buyer to buy your gig.

1. There are some essentials that you should follow to make your gig more attractive.
  2. You should have a gig video. it will help you to interact with buyers more easily and they can trust you.
  3. Your gig images should be attractive clear and in proper size.
  4. I suggest you niche down yourself if you simply go for logo design, I think there are very fewer chances that you will get orders in the first 10 to 20 days. For example, if you simply write your title “I will do logo design”, there is very high competition. I suggest you go for like, “I will do minimalist and modern logo design” there will be higher chances that buyer will contact you because there is less competition.
  5. Your first two lines of description should be keyword rich. I usually see gigs written, “please contact me first”. I think you are not giving a good impression to the buyer.
  6. Most sellers ignore the power of FAQs. I suggest you use maximum FAQ so that you can answer your frequently asked questions and get higher positions in Fiverr search engine.

These were some simple steps to improve your gigs on Fiverr, if you implement it wisely and correctly, I am sure that you can get orders within 7 to 10 days. I also suggest you use a buyer request option as much as you can.

I hope this will help all new sellers on here!
Wish you the best of luck, keep up the good work.

Great list with sensible advice that many people would do well to follow. But you know something? After 11 hours I’m the first person to comment - and that’s really sad. I suspect had you written 1) Stay online 24/7. 2) Send 10 Buyer Requests daily. 3) Create 7 gigs - then I suspect you would have had loads of comments thanking you for your ‘valuable advice’. People follow bad advice like sheep, but time and time again ignore the very advice that will actually help lead them to success!

Great list with sensible advice that many people would do well to follow. But you know something? After 11 hours I’m the first person to comment - and that’s really sad. I suspect had you written 1) Stay online 24/7. 2) Send 10 Buyer Requests daily. 3) Create 7 gigs - then I suspect you would have had loads of comments thanking you for your ‘valuable advice’. People follow bad advice like sheep, but time and time again ignore the very advice that will actually help lead them to success!

Unfortunately, many of the forum users who are looking for tips do not actually want substantive, logical, insightful advice but instead seek instructions, orders, literal step-by-step walkthroughs on what to sell, what to type, what to place as a video or picture, and what to do if they ever get an actual order!

Archived