Want to improve gig

usama96166

I’m pretty sure that someone else might be more helpful than me and post the link here to the thread called “first read this before asking how to get an order etc”

But what I wanted to say is: you have 7 min read time on the forum. Maybe you need to spend a bit more time reading all amazing tips that’s already given actually on this topic at least 5-10 times PER DAY. You need to invest your time in YOUR business. Things doesn’t come easy and it will never work for you if you expect people on the forum solve this for you.

As for the gig improvement: I think you need to post a link to your gigs here to make it easier for people.
I would’ve checheked your gigs and given you advice but to be honest I just don’t want to go through trouble of openining my computer, changing to “view as buyer”, search your name and your profile and only after that look at your gigs. So you might get more response if you post link to your gigs here.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m pretty sure that someone else might be more helpful than me and post the link here to the thread called “first read this before asking how to get an order etc”

But what I wanted to say is: you have 7 min read time on the forum. Maybe you need to spend a bit more time reading all amazing tips that’s already given actually on this topic at least 5-10 times PER DAY. You need to invest your time in YOUR business. Things doesn’t come easy and it will never work for you if you expect people on the forum solve this for you.

As for the gig improvement: I think you need to post a link to your gigs here to make it easier for people.

I would’ve checheked your gigs and given you advice but to be honest I just don’t want to go through trouble of openining my computer, changing to “view as buyer”, search your name and your profile and only after that look at your gigs. So you might get more response if you post link to your gigs here.

Good luck.

Sorry for replying late 😞

Is it safe to post gigs link here?

Hy everyone, I’m a new seller and I want orders. Is anyone here who guide me how to get the order.

Thank you

guide me how to get the order.

Welcome to the forum. Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

guide me how to get the order.

Welcome to the forum. Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

thank you very much for guidance.

Archived