Want to inform client but spam massage warning

ayean7point7

If you don’t have anything to say, then don’t post.

@ayean7point7 , is this in relation to 1st warning os spam massages ?

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

He said that whenever you done that… please inform me.

Is there is any way to inform him that I had done it.

She is not your sister so please restrain yourself from calling strangers brothers and sisters.

He said that whenever you done that… please inform me.

You are doing something without order?

this about our future patnership project.

There is no future project here.

And who got a spamming warning? You can not contact him anymore? So he probably reported your message as spam?

No we had deal whenever I completed …

then we’ll start something on Fiverr. but now the problem is that fiverr gave me spam massage warning and I’m afraid of massaging him.

No we had deal whenever I completed …

then we’ll start something on Fiverr.

He is a scammer, and you had no deal. He was just a fraud. Move on.

Why are you afraid of messaging him specifically.

Not only is this likely a scammer, but you’ve managed to earn yourself a warning for trying to contact them. If a prospective customer wants to contact you, they will. If they don’t, they won’t. Move on.

I’d strongly suggest backing away from this and reassess how the platform works and the way in which you’re trying to use it. Getting one warning is very serious. Once you get three warnings, you will be gone permanently. Is that something you want to risk?

Not only is this likely a scammer, but you’ve managed to earn yourself a warning for trying to contact them. If a prospective customer wants to contact you, they will. If they don’t, they won’t. Move on.

I’d strongly suggest backing away from this and reassess how the platform works and the way in which you’re trying to use it. Getting one warning is very serious. Once you get three warnings, you will be gone permanently. Is that something you want to risk?

You’re right thank uh so much

Archived