Fiverr Community Forum

Want to know about CSV file & its functioning

Hello friends,
I was seeing an option " Export to CSV" on my fiverr earning board. If anyone would help to know about its functionaing. ???

1 Like

CSV is a simple file format used to store tabular data,such as a spreadsheet or database.Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables, such as microsoft Excel or OpenOffice calc.CSV stands for “Comma separated values”.
Hope it will be helpful for you🥰
Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes it is helpful, thank you so much @wpexpertsabbir

You are most welcome :innocent:

You could have Googled this…

1 Like

I asked a fiverr-related question and it is among the activities the platform is created for, otherwise they would have suggested to Google it directly… DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM ? @humanissocial

Because when you Google “Fiverr export to CSV” look what you find!
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/exporting-your-revenue

We know how it works because we looked it up. You can do the same. And yes, I do have a problem with people clogging the forum with questions they could answer if they actually looked.

1 Like

If asking fiver related questions create clogging to this community platform then,

1. suggest me which category of question should be asked here?
  2. If it is really creating problem to the community as a whole, then the authority would have informed me to check my category of query? (But they are not doing so)
  3. Suggest me the most complex genre of question that can not be answered by even google, and I have to shift to fiver community for an accurate answer. @humanissocial

The forum is for INSIGHTS. It isn’t a service to do your research for you.

Insights and facts are different things. We aren’t here to do your homework for you.

1 Like

I did not ask you personally to do my homework. I asked to all the community. Being a community member if you feel that it is possible for you to solve my problem then solve if not then leave,

1. There are millions of people with millions of fiverr related questions working on this platform. They will ask question to the community & fiverr gives them the opportunity which can not be snatched by anyone.
  2. If a person googles a fiver-topic they may get a broad description on that particular topic, but the specificity/nuance complexity can be solved only after consulting with experienced persons, and that is why this platform is built .
  3. And nobody is going to solve the problem of anybody at personal level, that’s why the fiverr community is the ultimate source of knlowledge and solution.
    THUS, IN FUTURE, WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I FEEL THE NEED TO SOLVE ANY OF MY FIVER RELATED PROBLEM, I WILL ASK THE COMMUNITY WITH FULL OF CONFIDENCE because FIVERR GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO DO. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
    I WILL ASK QUESTIONS ON ANY FIVER RELATED PROBLEM IN FUTURE … for sure Dear @humanissocial

And where do you think the community gets that information? From the article I sent you!

The community doesn’t have some secret knowledge about how Fiverr works. It is all public. You can look it up yourself.

Forums aren’t for repeating information that already exists. Honestly… Do you really think that’s what they’re here for?

Your messages have quite a negative vibe and there is really no need for that.

When you are really active on forum you see how much repeat questions of basic things there is almost every day and it just gets irritating. :grin:

1 Like

It reached to everybody,that’s why the conversation with you has started. Yes, there are the options which are visible to the public, you are 100% right.
But do all of these have description box attached to them. Is there anything written below the “Byers Request” option? about what it is for or anything do you find below the option “Gig” as its description?
We can see all the options and can use them too. But how to use them properly, this is to be learnt properly for the beginners… many of these might be studied from google and youtube, but after using, we feel some problems at the personal level, which can only be solved with a proper communication. At that point it is necessary to ask question.
fiver has created this sphere for assessing the experience of their members. And if a person is not aware of the functionaing of any of its options and want to seek solution from other fiverr members and get satisfied with it, it can also be included as an experience.
NOW YOU MENTIONED THE REPETITION:
How many questions have been asked on the platform on CSV?
There might be many repeatitive questions, but on CSV I did not find one.
So there is no repetition in my question at all…

Dear @humanissocial

You see this search icon right besides your profile picture?

First enter your question there. I only wrote “What Csv” and i got quite a good amount of topics, here is the first one. :grin:

3 Likes

Ah, but you researched. That helps. Lol

You are one hundred percent true Mr. @jovicdesigns. I appreciate…But on CSV, I think it is scarce. If I know about them properly, then why would I spent time here. Ans I am not not trying to spread negative vive. We are all like family members Not a patform to argue… Try to understand my point please dear

Okay… Let me know one thing, Did not you ever ask anything on fiverr, that is already existing…

Yeah I did, and it was some quite stupid stuff. I wish it never happened. :grin:

3 Likes

Might be you are here on this platfrom for a lot of time , atleast more than I spent. But I only have 17 days experience… Thus, to clearify few more things I would have to ask stupid questions … If you don’t like, please ignore… It’s a request…Thank you so much dear @jovicdesigns @humanissocial

1 Like

The thing is that you hadn’t actually even looked up the CSV article on your own. So you couldn’t have known if it answered your question.

Also, you aren’t asking for a specific usage case or insight about this. You’re just asking if we know about it and expecting us to teach you.

Finally, there is no specific, special fancy question about this because it is super straightforward and simple. You would know that if you looked it up.