Want to know about GIG marketing!

tuhin8

I think social media marketing can be useful, if done well. The problem is only a vanishingly small number of sellers market their gigs well.

Two people who have been successful at social media marketing wrote threads on the topic. The threads are a little old now, so some of the advice isn’t directly applicable. But you can read their thoughts here:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort to post to the Fiverr forum. Now, this is just one social marketing strategy among many, and I’m not a social marketing expert by any means. I’m just a guy with some prior sales experience who likes to read stuff on the Internet, so if you really want…

I think social media marketing can be useful, if done well. The problem is only a vanishingly small number of sellers market their gigs well.

Two people who have been successful at social media marketing wrote threads on the topic. The threads are a little old now, so some of the advice isn’t directly applicable. But you can read their thoughts here:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort to post to the Fiverr forum. Now, this is just one social marketing strategy among many, and I’m not a social marketing expert by any means. I’m just a guy with some prior sales experience who likes to read stuff on the Internet, so if you really want…

wow !! it’s impressive. Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived