Want to know about same service but multiple gig

datacollect56

You already asked:

Yesterday Fiverr CS removed my 2 gig. They tell me that It was my duplicate gig [ Duplicate means I want to duplicate my account gig… not others… ]…But I see many seller use duplicate gig and get more and more order…So do you know any tips for create duplicate gig??? Note : Duplicate means I want to duplicate my account gig… not others…

You already asked:

Yesterday Fiverr CS removed my 2 gig. They tell me that It was my duplicate gig [ Duplicate means I want to duplicate my account gig… not others… ]…But I see many seller use duplicate gig and get more and more order…So do you know any tips for create duplicate gig??? Note : Duplicate means I want to duplicate my account gig… not others…

yes but I see that many seller create same service gig…But I see that when they create gig , then they change their gig category… I mean…

1. business/data-entry
  2. lead-generation

But his title is same…

Is it right way to create same service gig???

yes but I see that many seller create same service gig…But I see that when they create gig , then they change their gig category… I mean…

1. business/data-entry
  2. lead-generation

But his title is same…

Note: Each Gig you create should offer a different service. Duplicate Gigs will be removed.” The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-gig-policy

Archived