Fiverr Forum

Want to know about why my gig not show in fiverr page

Can any one tell me please why my gig is not show in fiverr page? when I search my gig I cannot see it. Thanks.

message the support and tell them your issue, they will help you

Thanks for your suggestion.

I think it is a bug or i don’t know why it is, i also had same condition but i observed when i created gig in day time it didn’t show on fiverr page but same gig i created at night it is showing now but it is my thinking you can try this and watch may be your problem solve. thanks

With probably over 1 million gigs to display, if they were to display all of them at once, the pagination would be insane.

I think Fiverr uses a specific algorithm to rotate who’s gig is displayed at what time. Often times I cannot see half of my gigs in my category, but I still get hits and inquiries and orders for them, so they have to be seen somewhere!

I have get some order for my marketing in my new gig. But they not show my gigs in my category.

I am also facing this issue, I will try this tricks soon if it continues.

do you tell me please which type of marketing you did? I want to follow your tips… I am a new seller waiting for orders.

Yes I think so because I can not find my gigs but I am sill getting message from buyer. But no order yet. They just send me message then goes to offline. I don’t know they are random fake buyer or not.

facing same problem…

Hi,
Dear search for your problem on youtube.
Write your problem just like
“My gig not show on fiverr how I solve that problem”
If you find problem on youtube to search for it.
Then you can tell me.
I am here for everyone.
I am solve my problem from youtube.
Or click on below link will direct you to your problem on youtube.
Best of luck
M.Shoaib

Just tried that - no results shown.

YouTube’s great for kitten videos though! :slightly_smiling_face:

Not all gigs show all the time - they get rotated, the get taken out of search, they’re not in editorial focus etc.

Ok dear
Then its wait for your answer other fiverr users.
Someone will give you the right answer and your problem will solve.

Best of luck

Thanks for your reply.
I use your system but no result, same condition.

dinislam1984.

Is not possible for your gig to display immediately you create it, at least it takes about 12-24hrs to get your gig displayed on page. Now to see your gig on first page this really depend on your keywords and how active the gig is. That’s how i think works.

thanks