Want to know regarding Gig

mrinal_bhat

Hello,
I’m Mrinal, my gig link is https://www.fiverr.com/mrinal_bhat/
I’ve created my seven gigs and all of them are basis on Data entry, Web research, Data scraping, Lead generation related.

Now, I want to delete 3 gigs of them and include 3 gig for web design related.
Is it hamper my Id if I do this?
Is it create problem on my new 3 gigs?
Is it create problem of my remaining 4 gigs?

Please suggest me.

Mrinal

hi @mrinal_bhat

i think you should edit those gig as your new gig.Then new gig contains older gigs impression and click.

i think it will better for your profile.

Or

you can delete your gigs,

Hi Sadman,

You are right, but I also checked some videos in youtube and there experts said if we edit our gig then it may loss its rank. Their suggestion if gig has no review or order that period you need to delete this one and create another.

Hi Mrinal!

I welcome you 💓

Here some basic and prime thing you have to do:

1. Focus on your gig title and description, just simple say, what you will do for clients.

2. Take the gig price for minimum and select 1 day fast delivery and Unlimited revision.

3. As a new seller so, include a line “100% Refund Guarantee on your services if they are not final satisfy

4. Stay online as possible for you, clients like to send message who are online.

5. Create attractive and relevant gig cover photo.

Hope you will get a better result, thanks ✌️

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders.

Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order!

Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Take time to read, learn, and take action!

That is the only way to get orders!

Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself!

Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Hi Mrinal!

I welcome you 💓

Here some basic and prime thing you have to do:

1. Focus on your gig title and description, just simple say, what you will do for clients.

2. Take the gig price for minimum and select 1 day fast delivery and Unlimited revision.

3. As a new seller so, include a line “100% Refund Guarantee on your services if they are not final satisfy

4. Stay online as possible for you, clients like to send message who are online.

5. Create attractive and relevant gig cover photo.

Hope you will get a better result, thanks ✌️

Unlimited revision.

No, no, no! Do not do that! Set a limit on your revisions. There have been sellers who have come to the Forum and told how they have been asked for revisions for weeks. Set a limit of 2 to 5 and if the buyer wants more revisions, charge them for them.

I noticed that @wordpressdony offers two revisions on all of his gigs.

• As a new seller so, include a line “ 100% Refund Guarantee on your services if they are not final satisfy

Fiverr does not work like that. You cannot give a buyer a refund. You can only cancel an order and that is a hit to your stats and makes it so you can not level up.

• Stay online as possible for you, clients like to send message who are online.

Every one needs to sleep. Even when I was a new seller I got orders when I am sleeping.

Great. I’ll follow your instruction.

It would be in your best interest if you followed the advice in the threads below.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Archived