Want to know Spotify GIG?

fazle0709

Hello Fiverr Forum,
I am a new seller of Fiverr. I am professional music promoter and maker. I would like to provide Spotify music promotion service on Fiverr. Somebody told me Spotify gig is a spam service. For this service Fiverr can be suspend my account, I don’t know what is the exact information. I need help from you guys. I will provide this service or not on Fiverr.

Thanks In Advance
fazle0709

• 8 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 1:21 PM, jamshidiqbal265 said:

Everybody know that fiver is real and world largest freelanceing plateform for exper and bigner level and never allow to spaming,but i don,t have legial information about  Spotify music promotion service throw fiver.

You can check 15k plus service there.

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, rejwanul_hoq said:

With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you. You can also browse through the collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back.

This sounds like something that was copied off of the official Spotify website. I am also unsure why you copy-pasted it within this topic.

Archived