Want to know , what should do?

crystalwork_2

Hello my dear friends, Sir, Mam of Fiverr.
I am a new seller in Fiverr. I open my account in 2nd December,2020. I got my first order 3 days ago. The order was for 5 lyric with 10 days delivery. Buyer want to see my work. I make 2 Lyric.
I want to know, is it legal to see work without delivery?
Please help me. What should I do?

Actually he place the order. But before delivered he wants to see.

The system is set up for revisions for that reason - if for some reason the buyer does not like your work, it is their responsibility to request a revision and explain what they didn’t like or need changed. If you give/show them the work before the “official” turn-in, you are exposing yourself to theft (once they have the work, they can cancel the job and walk off with it), and CS won’t back you up because you didn’t officially deliver before the buyer put the cancellation in.

The system is set up for revisions for that reason - if for some reason the buyer does not like your work, it is their responsibility to request a revision and explain what they didn’t like or need changed. If you give/show them the work before the “official” turn-in, you are exposing yourself to theft (once they have the work, they can cancel the job and walk off with it), and CS won’t back you up because you didn’t officially deliver before the buyer put the cancellation in.

Oh, I see. Thank You for your valuable reply.

Archived