Fiverr Forum

Want to look a bit younger (or dare I say more attractive) in your videos?

Yeah this is my first gig, so I’m hoping it goes well. Loads of people doing this for photos, but I can’t see anyone else doing this for videos on Fiverr!

http://fiverr.com/mrfusion/give-you-a-makeover-in-your-video-using-hollywood-style-effects

Glad to be a part of this community :slight_smile:

I am doing some music videos, so maybe I can use your service. I am adding your gig to one of my collections.

Wow that really is a difference! Good luck!

Nice, I need that for “live life” not just video! Cool gig. What formats do you take?

Can use any file formats really, as long as it’s a standard one (avi, mov, mpg, flv, m2t, etc.)

I know what you mean about needing it in real life! I feel the same way aha!

I was wondering if this was possible… apparently it is!

It’s possible indeed, but certainly isn’t quite as easy as doing it to a photo.

I wish the video would show in higher quality, so people could see the details properly.

When I was in Mongolia, I had to get some photos done for a visa and I watched a guy do this to my picture. I couldn’t believe how quick he was and how much of a difference it made.

Scary!

wow, what a difference! great gig.

Wow. Just wow

I am doing some music videos, so maybe I can use your service. I am adding your gig to one of my collections.

Wow that really is a difference! Good luck!

Nice, I need that for “live life” not just video! Cool gig. What formats do you take?

Can use any file formats really, as long as it’s a standard one (avi, mov, mpg, flv, m2t, etc.)

I know what you mean about needing it in real life! I feel the same way aha!

I was wondering if this was possible… apparently it is!

It’s possible indeed, but certainly isn’t quite as easy as doing it to a photo.

I wish the video would show in higher quality, so people could see the details properly.

When I was in Mongolia, I had to get some photos done for a visa and I watched a guy do this to my picture. I couldn’t believe how quick he was and how much of a difference it made.

Scary!

wow, what a difference! great gig.

Wow. Just wow