Fiverr Forum

Want to make a stunning 3D game? Here's where to start!

It is common knowledge that one of the main selling points of game is its graphics. Despite this, many starting game developers don’t put enough focus into the quality of their game’s models and textures. If you don’t want to fall into the category of aspiring game devs who’s game failed to take off because of its mediocre visuals and graphics, I highly suggest you put high quality models and textures high on your list of priorities. As someone with a plethora of experience with 3D modeling and rendering, I can help you create a game with fantastic graphical elements that will have your players taken aback. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in game development, and hope you make the right choice by choosing my services for all your 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering needs. I’ve listed my gig link below, and thank you for taking the time to consider Surreal3D to help you make your next game.
Gig link:https://www.fiverr.com/surreal3d/make-3d-models-and-renders-for-your-game-or-animation