Hello everyone, my name is WspBeast and I’m a Fiverr seller for about 8 months now. I really love graphic design and I really enjoy while I’m doing something in Photoshop. It’s such a good feeling to open up the Photoshop, start a new project and just play with those shapes, letters and colors. I really love it and I want Fiverr to be my full time job one day. But the problem is, I don’t know how to promote myself. Since I’ve joined Fiverr, I only got 35 sales. I can’t even imagine myself doing something else in the future, because graphic design is my true love. I’m still attending high school which is called School for Graphics & Art, so you know what it is about. I would be very thankful if someone gives me some advices on how to promote my business because I think my life will be so boring if I won’t do something I love xD
Here are my recommendations mate:
- Add videos to your gigs (A MUST HAVE).
- Optimize gig descriptions for certain keywords.
- Promote on social media, A LOT!
- Find customers from buyer requests section.
- Offer more than your competitors.
- Use all the 1200 characters of the gig description.
- Make titles more provocative/eye catching (right now, IMO, they are not)
I checked your profile out and you have some skills man! Just keep pushing and you will start getting. Third law of physics was it?
Thanks a lot for the tips!