Hi I am new on fiver please give me a tip to become a good seller and how to get orders ?
I will tell you few tips.
- Try to stay online. (Usually buyers will look for sellers who are online at the moment)
- Be honest with your customer. Do not offer something you are not able to do.
- If you dont have any customers yet try to send replies to buyer requests. It’s even better when you have sample of your work.
- Set delivery time at minimum possible
- Dont set the price of your gig too high but also you shouldnt offer something for extremly low price.
- Be positive and respectfull to your future customer.
- Often refresh your gig title, photos, description, tags, etc.
Thats all i can think off right now. I hope it helps. Good luck!
Stay honest, humble, professional and transparent about your skills with your customers. Commit what you can and at fair prices. Often while you begin with new tasks, you might want to go that extra mile to get the order. You still need to define that thin line between doing extra work against getting exploited
Keep applying on buyers’ requests and you’ll start getting orders.
Increase the number of gigs you can offer.
Advertising through the right channels can help hugely. I offer a gig where I create a twitter account for you and grow real followers. NO ROBOTS!