Want to use two account in 1 internet connection (broadband wifi)

Hi guys,
I’m level 2 seller on Fiverr. now my friend wants to work start with Fiverr using different laptop/PC but the same internet connection.
we use our local broadband connection and share that using a router(wifi).

now I want to know here is any problem if we use same connection? please suggest me. I don’t lose my level 2 account.

Thanks

Contact customer support and ask them about it. If you get the permission it shouldn’t be a problem.

yeah, you are right. already done! thanks

But what is the result come out from customer support???

If you can told us, about this solution.
I have same problem. plz tall us.

Thanks You

Whatever happened with the original poster, if you have the same problem, you have to contact Customer Support yourself, ask them for help, and do what they tell you to do.

Thanks You

Catwritier

That was the reply from Fiverr. you can contact with them also.

"Thank you for contacting us about this. If you and your friend are using the same IP and you two are working from different computers, please make sure that your friend’s account and the Gigs they offer are as different as possible to yours to avoid any confusion.

Please also note that you two may not share a PayPal account, since a PayPal account may only be associated with one account on Fiverr.

We are here if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,"