Wants to improve fiverr profile for earning

naveedsaad

Hello everyone , i am naveed , i have lots of experience in graphics designing & motion videos , logos and intro videos, i have created 5 gigs on fiverr in these category Logo designing,Thumbnails/Cover Designing, Flyer/Brochure ,File conversion and white board explained video unfortunately i have not received order even i 120+ offer request sent ,

Please help and guide me how to improve and also what is the title of my new and next gig on fiverr,

Hello everyone , i am naveed , i have lots of experience in graphics designing & motion videos , logos and intro videos, i have created 5 gigs on fiverr in these category Logo designing,Thumbnails/Cover Designing, Flyer/Brochure ,File conversion and white board explained video unfortunately i have not received order even i 120+ offer request sent ,

Please help and guide me how to improve and also what is the title of my new and next gig on fiverr,

unfortunately i have not received order even i 120+ offer request sent ,

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

Archived