Fiverr Forum

Warning about fragglesrock a web developer

I ended up cancelling a gig with a seller because he was trying to convince me to go with his hosting company. He claimed that he couldn’t connect to my FTP. I tested it myself and it worked. I communicated with Hostgator and they tested and it worked. So, I suggested that perhaps it didn’t work for him because the domain name may have not yet propagated. So, I gave him the direct IP address instead which also worked. He was very heavy handed with wanting me to go with his hosting company. I made it clear that I have no intention of moving my hosting. He said Hostgator is trying to screw people. This was obviously a ploy to get him to go with his hosting company. So, when I didn’t he claimed that he couldn’t connect to my FTP (yet my hosting company and myself could with no issue through Filezilla) I’ve filed a complaint with fiverr but my money is stuck in the fiverr balance not refunded to my bank account.

PS I’m doing something differently so don’t flood this comment string with solicitations

Sheriff’s Note: ‘calling out’ is not permitted on the forum