Fiverr Forum

WARNING: Beware of scam seller: [Fragglerock]

Unscrupulous & dishonest seller. They cheated my money. Leandra & Natalia led me to their site [Fragglerock].com and made me pay money through paypal. Promised me a deadline & arranged to meet me 3 times, they made me wait for 3 days in a row and didn’t turn up nor deliver the project, told that the project was canceled and that they did not refund me. NAME DELETED was only interested in refunding 1 fiver gig so they could avoid a bad review.

i escalated the dispute claim on paypal and paypal has said that it is intangible service and not an item and therefore could not do anything about it.

The worse part of all is her constant blatant lies in the chat to say that she did not receive any money on paypal and made herself appear like she was innocent, that they did not ask me to go to their site or did anything outside fiver.

I’ve worked more than a hundred online contractors and this is the worst contractor ever. Blatant stealing and lying.

Fiverr should investigate their account. Evidence is all in our chat dialogue.

I want to post this so the community knows the truth and take heed.

-Louis

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching images to the forum, please limit the dimensions to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

And DO NOT call out others in those images… or by name.

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to The Ranting Pot.

Fiverr isn’t going to do anything about this, except probably ban the seller if you report her to customer support by filing a report. Be sure to grab screenshots of any communications you had with her and include those. As Lynx said, the Terms of Service on Fiverr are extremely clear about NOT doing any part of the transaction away from the Fiverr site, whether it’s to communicate or transfer funds. When we all sign up, we indicate we have read and understood the TOS. You know, if you go to Times Square and buy some piece of junk from a street vendor that falls apart after you get home, you can’t sue NYC for that. I’m sorry this happened to you. But this isn’t Fiverr’s fault.