I have been on fiverr for a couple of years now delivering hundreds of orders.
Today, I had received a warning from fiverr alluding to me trying to cheat the system by not uploading the service I provided. Also the buyer received a full refund under the cancellation.
The situation was:
- I uploaded the document
- I delivered
- Fiverr system didn’t pick up the upload for whatever reason
- I helped “fiverr” out by uploading it in the message and providing it this way.
- Fiverr didn’t contact me to understand
- Fiverr cancelled and give the money back to the buyer
- I have wasted my hours providing something with no money for it and a “warning”
When I complained to support their response was “We’ve cancelled now…tough luck”
Do fiverr have a complaints procedure outside of their “support”