Warning for not uploading document

Hello

I have been on fiverr for a couple of years now delivering hundreds of orders.

Today, I had received a warning from fiverr alluding to me trying to cheat the system by not uploading the service I provided. Also the buyer received a full refund under the cancellation.

The situation was:

1. I uploaded the document
  2. I delivered
  3. Fiverr system didn’t pick up the upload for whatever reason
  4. I helped “fiverr” out by uploading it in the message and providing it this way.
  5. Fiverr didn’t contact me to understand
  6. Fiverr cancelled and give the money back to the buyer
  7. I have wasted my hours providing something with no money for it and a “warning”

When I complained to support their response was “We’ve cancelled now…tough luck”

Do fiverr have a complaints procedure outside of their “support”

Unfortunately no.

I think post cancellation they wouldn’t be able to do anything. I know it sucks but it is what it is. Why didn’t you try doing a “Deliver Again” instead of attaching it in the message box?

What document format was expected?

Sometimes I am having problem uploading PSD file with close to 150MB in size so I just upload a text file containing the link to my OneDrive. I hope it won’t cause problem down the line.

Because I didn’t realise there was a problem until the buyer asked so I included it in the messages. I guessed I didn’t think I would have to deliver again. I Didn’t realise fiverrs system would just do something like that and then fiverr rather than apologise actually make it worse by punishing me twice.

Just a word document. Nothing special

If anything I can never download anything from buyers when they attach