Warning from fiverr

arditcts

Hi everyone,

I received a warning from fiverr because i received a message from some one that wanted to do a site like ehow and i gave him a quote in gigs since i didnt know that i wasnt supposed to do that i got a warning. Anyone knows if that can cause my account to close?

Thanks

this is the email:Our system shows that you are performing services for a buyer who is marked as potentially violating intellectual property rights (e.g. trademarks, copyright etc…). Providing such services will put you in violation of the Fiverr Terms of Service and in breach of international law protecting intellectual property owners. Fiverr prohibits such activities whether they are designed to violate the rights of third parties or when they violate the rights of Fiverr itself. The order(s) are being canceled and you should refrain from performing such services in the future. Similar warnings in the future may damage your rating and result in the restriction of your account.

• 3 weeks later...
kjblynx said: What did the warning say?

Be aware that there are some trigger words in the messaging system which are not allowed, and that communication outside of Fiverr is also prohibited. If you typed .com or .org or whatever you most likely will get an auto warning from the Fiverr system. Multiple uses can result in removal of Levels and could possibly have your account suspended or banned.

Hi, thank you for mentioning this. I noticed that often when I use the word "pay" or something similar in a PM or order message for example, it says "NOTICE: Never make payments or transactions outside of Fiverr" in red lettering. Well, of course that is not the reason I am using the word- but I am just making sure that these types of words aren't trigger words as you say, that could affect your level or rating.

Reply to @kjblynx: Hi, thank you for mentioning this. I noticed that often when I use the word “pay” or something similar in a PM or order message for example, it says “NOTICE: Never make payments or transactions outside of Fiverr” in red lettering. Well, of course that is not the reason I am using the word- but I am just making sure that these types of words aren’t trigger words as you say, that could affect your level or rating. - Sorry, the first time I didn’t click reply.

Archived