Fiverr Community Forum

Warning is coming to my Fiverr account

The warning is coming to my Fiverr account.
Will this warning have any effect on me now or in the future?
Or will it last up to 30 days?

5 Likes

whats the warning about?

1 Like

Fiverr account issue

whats the issue? explain in detail then we can know whats the problem

1 Like

My gig was denied. Then I published that gig again without understanding. So the warning is coming.

Please share screenshot.Was your gig denied thrice? Is the content correct? Share screenshot of the warning so everyone can view the actual problem

1 Like

Same gig share only 2 time.

Then maybe there is some info missing from your gig. You havent fixed it and submitted again that why you got a warning. Check your gig photo, or pricing or description etc. They would have sent you en email explaining the problem you had with your gig.

1 Like

Warnings will be on your account for a long time. Some of them are permanent, others are not. It’s hard to say.

2 Likes

Whats the gig about?

1 Like

Whats the service you were selling?

1 Like

I will do facebook marketing.

Maybe your description has some keywords that is against TOS. Read the TOS then proceed. Then you wont have a problem

1 Like

What can I do now? Will there be any problem working on this account?

If you repeat same mistake again, your account will suspended. You have two more warnings(chances left) after two more your account will be disabled.

1 Like

Read Carefully the Fiverr’s TOS first, Then create your new gig.

2 Likes

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

6 Likes

Will I have a problem getting a buyer request to work now?

Maybe you are trying to offer any service which is against Fiverr’s TOS. If possible please create a gig which focuses on your expertise and doesn’t violate Fiverr’s TOS.

1 Like