Warning to all SELLERS! PLEASE READ! SAVE YOURSELF!

chathurangak

What can I do if I’ve already opened the .bat file?

Guys be safe i received 2 messages last days those both messages are viruses they’re trying to HACK my profile and my info.

DO NOT EVER OPEN .bat files and .docm files. BE SAFE!

1st message has .bat files do not ever open .bat files!!!

And 2nd message has a .doc file, which everyone will definitely open it. BUT make sure to Disable MACRO from your MS Word and all other Microsoft Softwares.! this can be very Dangerous issue!

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

IMPORTANT !

Then question is what happen after you opened it.

Good question, once you open it nothing gonna happen you can’t notice anything. but all scripts are running on your computer background, its automatically authorized with internet so HACKER can simply take screenshots or see your screen / simply hack your typing passwords or anything, or he can also see your locations / an totally everything. and he can also access your web browser / pictures / private details / emails / web cam and much more.

TO AVOID FROM THESE DO FOLLOWINGS -

Mac users - you don’t have to worry as much as windows user, but its still a RISK! so you can use a App Called “Little Snitch” this app can BLOCK out going / Incoming connections its very powerful. plus you can test / scan your pc by using “Malwarebytes”

Windows users - Use Kaspersky + Little Snitch App to block incoming / outgoing connections, also use a powerful virus guard like Kaspersky to scan your computer.

I have also received a .zip file but my google chrome didn’t let the download continue because it was a virus and then I reported to customer support… Tomorrow I will put here a print screen

I received those messages 3 times in last 3 days.
All of them are from users who registered in this month with nicknames such “***********”, with female avatars and fake location from ********.
In all cases message was the same:
Wsup! I need order you service.
I want to do this quickly.
Please load technical task.
tomorrow will do??

Attached zip file content is: bat file + docx file and some unknown file.

REMEMBER - DO NOT OPEN BAT, EXE and other unknown files
Always scan files with your antivirus or check them on

Mod Note: Disallowed portions edited.

Guest phantompower

Also .cd5 I never open any file which triggers my anti virus. If someone sends me a doc file I use an online reader.

Guest phantompower

run a virus scan and change your passwords

Then question is what happen after you opened it.

Good question, once you open it nothing gonna happen you can’t notice anything. but all scripts are running on your computer background, its automatically authorized with internet so HACKER can simply take screenshots or see your screen / simply hack your typing passwords or anything, or he can also see your locations / an totally everything. and he can also access your web browser / pictures / private details / emails / web cam and much more.

TO AVOID FROM THESE DO FOLLOWINGS -

Mac users - you don’t have to worry as much as windows user, but its still a RISK! so you can use a App Called “Little Snitch” this app can BLOCK out going / Incoming connections its very powerful. plus you can test / scan your pc by using “Malwarebytes”

Windows users - Use Kaspersky + Little Snitch App to block incoming / outgoing connections, also use a powerful virus guard like Kaspersky to scan your computer.

Archived