Warning! what not to do

video_geek

I Was Level 2 with almost 350 Sales , Rated 100%

i am a website developer

Suddenly a buyer came, placed an order, asked me to do some modification in his script,

and he told me that his script is like Fiverr marketplace…

i Agreed and asked him that i will find one more PHP Programmer to accomplish this job.

Next day i saw his Fiverr Account was Disabled, i was wondering why, anyways i continue to work for that order because it need to be completed and i started searching for a Programmer on fiverr and i said the same thing “fiverr like script”. i didn’t provide anything didn’t gave any link nor i redirected or promoted alternate service.

After an Hour i received two emails:

1. Your are not Eligible for Level 2
  2. Your are not Eligible for Level 1

I was shocked, i signed in to my account and my account was suspended.

i contacted Support, and they are acting like BOTS sending me same messages.

"Unfortunately according to TOS Promoting Alternate service is not allowed … "

So by just saying “Fiverr clone” You will be fired…

Factors which need to be considered as a human in Fiverr Customer Support:
  3. The niche of my service, i am dealing with PHP scripts so do i have to care for the name of script is marketplace or not? its a script for me whether its black or its white its just a script for a developer.

4. Even if i used the word “Fiverr clone”, did i provided any site link? any thing which would redirect user? that script was on someone’s HARD DRIVE which is not even uploaded anywhere then how the hell i can redirect user?

Please add your comments i just had one account with great reputation how can an Order with two words “fiverr” “clone” can disable my whole account? Guide me What to do?

Reply to @rossonomous: i understand but i should be warned before suspension +

my act is not stated in TOS,

Term:

"Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently"

Put my situation above somewhere??

Right now i can place myself here:

Term:

"Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to breach of these terms or any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr."

But unfortunately everybody falls in above Term, they are The BOSS…

Just one click and you are gone…

Reply to @rossonomous: i understand but i should be warned before suspension +

my act is not stated in TOS,

Term:

"Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently"

Put my situation above somewhere??

Right now i can place myself here:

Term:

"Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to breach of these terms or any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr."

But unfortunately everybody falls in above Term, they are The BOSS…

Just one click and you are gone…

Sorry to hear that video_geek, after all your hard work, yeah I had heard there really strict around that area. At least your account wasn’t deleted, well you got to level 2 before, you can do it again, chalk it down to a hard lesson learned. I know its abit demoralizing, I was level 1 up until yesterday when I got a spam email and then reported it, my account was closed for security precaution, lucky I got back in, thought my fiverr days were numbered, as my account was off line, I’ve lost my level 1 and all my videos and portifolio are gone, its like I’m back to the start, when I was so close to level 2, so sort of know how you feel about starting from scratch again.

Sorry to hear that video_geek, after all your hard work, yeah I had heard there really strict around that area. At least your account wasn’t deleted, well you got to level 2 before, you can do it again, chalk it down to a hard lesson learned. I know its abit demoralizing, I was level 1 up until yesterday when I got a spam email and then reported it, my account was closed for security precaution, lucky I got back in, thought my fiverr days were numbered, as my account was off line, I’ve lost my level 1 and all my videos and portifolio are gone, its like I’m back to the start, when I was so close to level 2, so sort of know how you feel about starting from scratch again.

I’m sorry to hear that. Fiverr does not allow anyone to promote, nor create clone scripts. They believe it’s creating competition. If you declined the buyer, you would have a chance to fight that. But since you agreed to do it, most likely they will not restore your status.

I’m sorry to hear that. Fiverr does not allow anyone to promote, nor create clone scripts. They believe it’s creating competition. If you declined the buyer, you would have a chance to fight that. But since you agreed to do it, most likely they will not restore your status.

Reply to @vedmak: My Dear this is something known as “insider dealing” and yes it is illegal. Fortunately i am not the developer for fiverr, so i am not going to Jail :p…

ITS A LESSON FOR ME AND FOR EVERY SELLER OUT THERE NEVER USE THE WORD “Fiverr clone” in any discussion…

Now i am providing $40 Worth of service for $5…

Reply to @vedmak: My Dear this is something known as “insider dealing” and yes it is illegal. Fortunately i am not the developer for fiverr, so i am not going to Jail :p…

ITS A LESSON FOR ME AND FOR EVERY SELLER OUT THERE NEVER USE THE WORD “Fiverr clone” in any discussion…

Now i am providing $40 Worth of service for $5…

Archived